Apply for 2020 DRAFT IFRP PRODUCT RFA DRAFT
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020-DRAFT-IFRP-PRODUCT-RFA-DRAFT" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (Gulf Coast)
Previous opportunity: Liberia Agricultural Commodities Regulatory Authority (LACRA)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2020 DRAFT IFRP PRODUCT RFA DRAFT
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2020 DRAFT IFRP PRODUCT RFA DRAFT) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72DFFP20APS00001||Annual Program Statement for Multi-Year International Emergency Food Assistance|
|USDA FNS FY2020 TNTG||Team Nutrition Training Grants for School Meal Recipe Development|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY20||USDA-FNS-FDD-FDPNE-FY20|
|7200AA20APS00001||Animal Health Annual Program Statement (APS)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2020 DRAFT IFRP PRODUCT RFA DRAFT", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.