Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0240)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 16, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001767: U.S. Offshore Wind Research and Development Consortium FOA
Previous opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0240) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0241||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR ARST 0245||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Minority-Serving Institutions|
|W81XWH 17 PHTBI ABACSA||Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs PHTBI Applied Behavior Analysis Clinical Study Award|
|DE FOA 0001770||2018 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1|
|W81XWH 17 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 17 LRP CA||DoD Lupus, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 17 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 17 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 17 KCRP CDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Consortium Development Award|
|18 507||National Science Foundation Research Traineeship (NRT) Program|
|W81XWH 17 KCRP IDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|18 504||Biological Anthropology Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|18 510||Research Coordination Networks in Undergraduate Biology Education|
|W81XWH 17 PHTBIRP TRA||DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Peer Support Program Translational Research Award|
|17 600||Scalable Parallelism in the Extreme|
|17 601||Spectrum Efficiency, Energy Efficiency, and Security (SpecEES): Enabling Spectrum for All|
|W81XWH 17 MSISRP FOR||DoD Medical Simulation and Information Sciences, Toward A Next-Generation Trauma Care Capability: Foundational Research for Autonomous, Unmanned, and Robotics Development of Medical Technologies (FORwARD) Award|
|15 606||Solar, Heliospheric, and INterplanetary Environment|
|18 501||Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience|
|18 517||Resource Implementations for Data Intensive Research in the Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0240", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: