Alaska Migratory Bird Co-management Council (F17AS00409)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the business and commerce, community development, education, environment, food and nutrition, information and statistics, law, justice and legal services, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alaska Migratory Bird Co-management Council" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.643.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $129,400.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Community Development, Education, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Ephemeral Tributary Sediment Transport Measurement
Previous opportunity: 2017 Clarks river Corridor and Monarch Project of Kentucky
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00409", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: