Apply for H NOFO 22 101
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, disaster prevention and relief, education, employment, labor and training, energy, environment, health, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Climate Change Work Shop for Journalists" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Energy, Environment, Health, Natural Resources, Science and Techn
Previous opportunity: DOD, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program, Exploration – Hypothesis Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for H NOFO 22 101
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "H NOFO 22 101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.