Apply for SFOP0006851
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combatting COVID-19 Pandemic and Proliferation Threats" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.901.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Youth Resilience Activity (YRA)
Previous opportunity: Preparing for the Future: Developing Next Generation Ecological Models and Tools to Predict Ecological Futures for USACE Operations
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006851
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006851) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006853||Countering State Actor Malign Influence and Aggression|
|PAS TBILISI FY20 06||American Corners|
|SFOP0006843||Countering Violent Extremism - Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Returning Families of FTFs|
|20CS07||Building the Foundation for Dosage Probation with the State of Minnesota|
|SFOP0006845||DRL BHR: Mexico United 2026|
|AFLUA 20 01||U.S. Embassy Angola PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DHS 20 GPD 044 00 99||FY2020 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program – COVID-19 Supplemental|
|SCAISB 20 AW 014 04232020||Capacity-building in Countering Disinformation and Fake News|
|SCAISB 20 AW 015 04232020||Tolerance, Peace Building, and Critical Thinking through History, Culture, and/or Arts|
|SRB10020FO002||English Language Program Grants|
|SRB10020FO003||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|USGS FA 20 0076||Notice of Intent: Aftershock Monitoring of the 6.5 Stanley, Idaho Earthquake|
|SFOP0006868||DRL FY19 Latin American and Caribbean Independent Media Consortium|
|20 PHL NOFO YSEALI01||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Marine Sustainability Innovation Acceleration|
|72011320RFA00001||Innovation-Based Economic Development and Private Sector Growth in Belarus (INNOVATE) Activity|
|AFMON 20 01||Annual Public Affairs Grant Program|
|AL 20 002||Investigative Stories Platform|
|DOS CPT 202002||Annual Program Statement|
|S PM070 20 GR 501||CARSI Small Grants Program: Panama Forward Fund|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006851", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.