Distance Learning Digital Course Creation Advisor (INLP0042)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Panama in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Distance Learning Digital Course Creation Advisor" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $21,900.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INLP0042) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA TEGL NO 18 17||Fiscal Year 2018 Allotments for the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0050||PLC Post Mather Graduation|
|FOA ILAB 18 06||The Responsible Recruitment project|
|P18AS00351||Public Health Intern Program (PHIP)|
|P18AS00352||Youth Conservation Corps Trail Restoration at San Juan Island National Historical Park|
|P18AS00359||Yount Adult Trail Maintenance Crew at Mount Rainier National Park|
|FTIF DJI FY17 01||Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund (FTIF) Grant Opportunity for U.S. Embassy Djibouti|
|NPS 18 NERO 0035||Youth Interns Expand Outreach and Improve Visitor Experience|
|NPS 18 NERO 0055||PLC Cyclic Removal of Encroaching Vegetation at Richmond Hamilton Farm|
|NPS 18 NERO 0058||Youth Perform Cyclic Maintenance on Ruins at ALPO|
|P18AS00377||National Capital Region Cultural Resources GIS Spatial Data|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 21 17 FY2018||Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Fundng Allotments for Fiscal Year 2018|
|NPS 18 NERO 0069||Provide Historic Preservation Interns at Sandy Hook|
|NPS 18 NERO 0051||Stewards of the Future Youth Crew Engage Young Audiences|
|NPS 18 NERO 0074||Interns Teach Urban Youth about Conservation through the Good Neighbor Program|
|P18AS00394||Connecting Youth to Conservation Opportunities at Lewis & Clark National Historical Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0046||Invasive Treatment Crew for Cultural Landscape Maintenance|
|FOA ILAB 18 08||Engaging Workers and Civil Society to Strengthen Labor Law Enforcement|
|FOA ILAB 18 09||Reducing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Palm Oil Supply Chains|
|FOA ILAB 18 12||Strengthening Government Labor Law Enforcement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INLP0042", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: