Apply for F18AS00135
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Genomics of the Desert Massasauga (Sistrurus tergeminus edwardsii)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Development of a virtual bioequivalence trial simulation platform that integrates population pharmacokinetic modeling algorithms into physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models (U01)
Previous opportunity: India- Afghanistan Tech Camp on Sustainable Urbanization
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00135
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00135) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 18 TSCRP EHDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Exploration-Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 NFRP CTA||DoD Neurofibromatosis Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 18 NFRP EHDA||DoD Neurofibromatosis Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 TSCRP IDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 NFRP IIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 NFRP NIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 18 TSCRP CTRA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Clinical Translational Research Award|
|G18AS00040||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Bay Watershed CESU|
|G18AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|18 560||Cultural Anthropology Program Senior Research Awards|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0275||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR|
|W911NF 18 S 0007||Bilateral Academic Research Initiative (BARI) Pilot Program|
|BOR DO 18 N014||Notice of Intent to Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP EIRA||Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 ARP IDA||DoD Autism Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 ARP CTA||DoD Autism Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 18 ARP CTRA||DoD Autism Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP IDA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00135", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.