OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Center on Technology Systems in Local Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.327T (ED GRANTS 071018 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Center on Technology Systems in Local Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.327T" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.327.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2018 Applications Available July 10, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 9, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program CFDA Number 84.200A
Previous opportunity: Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 071018 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00385||Youth Crew Maintenance at Andersonville National Historic Site|
|NPS NOIP15AC00903 001||Coordinate Teacher Training and Education Programming with Local School Districts - SACN|
|NPS 18 NERO 0080||St. Paul’s Church National Historic Site Interpretation and Preserva|
|ED GRANTS 071318 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Model Demonstration Projects To Improve Academic Outcomes of Students With Intellectual Disabilities in Elementary and Middle Schoo|
|ED GRANTS 071318 002||OSERS-OSEP: Personnel Development To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities--Associate Degree Preservice Program Improvement Grants To Support Personnel Working With Young Children With Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325N|
|NPS 18 NERO 0083||Historic Resource Study of Participants in Acadia Job Corps Cente|
|P18AS00437||GULLAH GEECHEE CULTURAL HERITAGE CORRIDOR modification 4|
|72026818RFA00004||Improving Public Education Outcomes (IPEO) Program|
|S USTSMUL 18 GR 001 NEA 07132018||U.S.-Tunisia Student Media University Linkage Grant Project: Building a Free and Responsible Press for the Future of Democracy|
|P18AS00384||Youth Stewards for Interpretation, Collections & Facilities Support|
|SBR25018CA0005||Media Literacy Access Alumni Camp|
|NPS NOI P18AP00104||Buffalo River Heritage Festival|
|SBR25018GR0014||Broadcast and Digital Journalism Workshop|
|BS 2018 1||Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants|
|NPS NOIP16AC00370 001||Exotic Invasive Species Management Interns - GRPO|
|P18AS00458||Augusta Canal Authority Management Of Augusta Canal NHA Mod 10|
|P18AS00461||Asian American Youth Legacy Program|
|P18AS00463||Veterans Fire Corps (VFC) Program|
|P18AS00462||The River Mile Education Program|
|ED GRANTS 072418 001||OSERS-OSEP: Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Technical Assistance for Parent Centers CFDA Number 84.328R|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 071018 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: