Apply for USDA FNS SNAP 20 ETNPG
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SNAP E&T National Partnership Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.561.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Out-of-School Time Career Pathway Program CFDA Number: 84.287D
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FNS SNAP 20 ETNPG
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS SNAP 20 ETNPG) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS WIC ONLINE 20||WIC Online Ordering Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS SNAP 20 ETNPG", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.