Apply for DE FOA 0001613
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, environment, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Solid State Lighting Advanced Technology R&D 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 12, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 10, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Environment, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Maternal and Child Environmental Health Network
Previous opportunity: Provision of comprehensive HIV/AIDS services and developing national capacity to manage HIV/AIDS programs in the Republic of Uganda
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001613
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001613) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001643||Regional Energy Technology Innovation Ecosystems Characterization Assessments|
|DE FOA 0002135||Requestion for Information - Production of Rare Earth Oxides and Rare Earth Metals|
|DE FOA 0002430||Notice of Intent to issue a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) on behalf of DOE's Office of Fossil Energy (FE) entitled "Water Management For Thermal Power Generation".|
|H NOFO 21 100||Renewable energy speaker series|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001613", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.