Apply for USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0006
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Surface Modified Metal Nanoparticles for Compatibilization into Fluoropolymer Based Composites" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $21,600.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Coopertive Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Previous opportunity: Partnership for science and leadership for public lands between the University of California and the Sierra-Nevada National Parks
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 500||Joint DMS/NLM Initiative on Generalizable Data Science Methods for Biomedical Research|
|19 501||Accelerating Research through International Network-to-Network Collaborations|
|19 504||Algorithms for Threat Detection|
|19 505||Scalable Parallelism in the Extreme|
|19 506||Partnerships for Innovation|
|AFPMB BAA 19 01||Armed Forces Pest Management Board Broad Agency Announcement|
|19 512||CISE Community Research Infrastructure|
|19 514||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|19 513||IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: Revolutionizing Engineering Departments|
|G19AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00010||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00011||Coopertive Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00013||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G19AS00012||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|19 518||Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Data Science Corps|
|19 517||Materials Research Science and Engineering Centers|
|19 516||Designing Materials to Revolutionize and Engineer our Future|
|HU0001 19 TSNRP 0003||TriService Nursing Research Program "B Call"|
|19 520||Methodology, Measurement, and Statistics|
|G18AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountain CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.