Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment (F19AS00287)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, education, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2019 All required documents and forms are due no later than Tuesday, July 9, 2019, by 4 p.m. MDT whether submitted via grants.gov (preferred) or via email..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $42,900.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Environment
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU
Previous opportunity: Support to American-Style Higher Education in Iraq
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00287", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: