Apply for 7200AA22RFA00020
- The Agency for International Development in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Respect for Human Rights in Cuba" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2022 Vehicle Technologies Office Program Wide Funding Opportunity Announcement
Previous opportunity: HBCU National Nuclear Forensics Expertise Development Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 7200AA22RFA00020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (7200AA22RFA00020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|LOME ARDF FY2021 0001||Supporting Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of Members of Togo’s Most Vulnerable Groups|
|SCA USMM 22 CA ACM 01||Administrative Support – American Center in Maldives|
|PD SEOUL FY22 03||Education Influencers Exchange Program|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 12||Civil Society Program to Counter Disinformation in Ukraine|
|DOS RWANDA PE 2022 02||Africa Regional Democracy Fund (ARDF) - Supporting Investigative Journalism in Rwanda|
|AF GAB PE ARDF FY21||Beyond Decriminalization: Expanding LGBTQI+ Rights in Botswana|
|012 FY2022||Bold Initiatives Small Grant Program|
|BJL ARDF FY21 22||Enhancing Comprehensive Governance Across The Gambia|
|DOS NBO PDS FY22 005||Accessible|
|DOS DAR FY2022 NOFO 2||2022 Investigative Journalism Support Program|
|RFI 268 22 DIASPORA 01||Request for Information: USAID’s Engagement with the Lebanese Diaspora|
|720BHA22RFA00001||Augmenting Humanitarian Capacity for Infectious Disease Emergencies with Epidemic or Pandemic Potential|
|DOS PAS DAR GEC FY22 NOFO 3||Youth Democracy Dialogues|
|DHS 22 OS 009 001||FY 2022 Operation Allies Welcome Airport Assistance Grant|
|DHS 22 MT 047 00 98||Fiscal Year 2022 Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC)|
|PAS CY600 FY22 0002||Strengthening ties between the U.S. and Cyprus|
|DOS SAU PD 2208||eSports and Game Development Skills Training and Capacity Building|
|72066422RFA00001||Tunisia Civil Society Activity|
|72011122RFA00006||Protection, Inclusion and Empowerment|
|FR OLS 22 001||FY22 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "7200AA22RFA00020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.