Apply for OLDCC 21 F 0001
- The Department of Defense, Office of Local Defense Community Cooperation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Defense Manufacturing Communities Support Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4
Previous opportunity: Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OLDCC 21 F 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OLDCC 21 F 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008008||FY 2022 Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program|
|SFOP0008037||FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Reception and Placement Program|
|72051921APS00001||El Salvador Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS) Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 21 006||Small Grants for Media Development|
|PD SEOUL FY21 01||Request for Statement of Interest for Fiscal Years 2021 and 2022|
|S PM070 21 GR 501||Strengthening Governance, Transparency, and Accountability in Panama|
|72011221RFA00001||SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT SUPPORT (SES) ACTIVITY|
|SFOP0007977||DRL FY20 IRF Promoting and Defending Religious Freedom Inclusive of Atheist, Humanist, Non-Practicing and Non-Affiliated Individuals|
|72061321RFA00009||Promoting Constitutionalism Activity|
|7200AA21APS00009||APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum DDI/ITR DCCP|
|21JD11||Objective Jail Classification Project|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 005 SCA 04212021||Peace Journalism Project|
|SFOP0008017||Countering Violent Extremist Ideology|
|P21AS00500||9/11 Memorial Act Grant Program|
|SCS 800 21 GR 001 WHA 042221||Strengthening Government Through Civil Society Engagement|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 0005||Go Viral Network & Festival|
|SFOP0007916||DRL FY20 Supporting Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Syria|
|SFOP0008036||Safeguarding Critical Resources|
|SFOP0008051||Tunisia Supporting the Inclusion of Vulnerable Communities (IDMEJ)|
|SFOP0008045||FY 2022 EducationUSA Advising Services|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OLDCC 21 F 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.