Apply for VA SAHAT 21 06
- The Department of Veterans Affairs, VA Loan Guaranty Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology (SAHAT) Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 64.051.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Defense Manufacturing Communities Support Program
Previous opportunity: Special Notice - Request for Proposal for Biotechnology Center of Excellence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for VA SAHAT 21 06
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (VA SAHAT 21 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0026||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II|
|N00014 21 S F004||FY 21 Department of Navy (DON) Science,Technology, Engineering & Mathematic (STEM), Education and Workforce Program|
|80JSC020N0001 OMNIBUS3||2020 HERO Appendix F: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|80JSC020N0001 HHP||2020 HERO Appendix E: Human Health and Performance Topics|
|DE FOA 0002496||DOE Traineeship in High Energy Physics Instrumentation|
|W81XWH 21 TSCRP CTRA||DOD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 TSCRP EHDA||DOD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 TSCRP IDA||DOD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 OPORP CTA||DOD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 OPORP CRA||DOD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP EIRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP IDA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP TSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Translational Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP PRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006845||CDDRR Capacity Development for Weather, Water, and Climate Forecasting and Disaster Risk Reduction|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP DSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Data Science Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "VA SAHAT 21 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.