Apply for P17AS00630
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pacific Heritage Youth Summit" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,800.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: 2017 Clarks river Corridor and Monarch Project of Kentucky
Previous opportunity: Documenting African American Migration, Segregation, and Civil Rights History at Manhattan Project National Historical Park, Hanford
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00630
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00630) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00632||Discover SF! Youth Heritage Summit|
|P17AS00633||CANE RIVER NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|F17AS00380||Refuge Living Labs|
|P17AS00645||Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area|
|ED GRANTS 081117 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B|
|USGS FA 17 8370||Notice of Intent|
|NPS DOIP17AC01391||ARTICLE I – BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES Cooperative Agreement Number P15AC00031 was entered into by and between the Department of the Interior, National Park Service, (NPS), and Student Conservation Association (SCA) for the purpose of Conservation|
|P17AS00656||Geographic Information Systems Interns|
|CB600 17 PAS 001||YSEALI STEM Education Regional Workshop|
|P17AS00663||Trail Rehab and Invasive Exotic Plant Removal at SOCA Parks|
|P17AS00668||Business Plan Internship Program|
|P17AS00675||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P17AS00679||Special History Study on Kingsley Plantation Slave Inhabitants|
|P17AS00688||Tennessee Civil War National Heritage Area|
|P17AS00689||Universally Accessible Cast Concrete Topographic Maps of the Marin Headlands|
|P17AS00692||Interpretation and Education Interns|
|P17AS00695||Universally Accessible Cast Bronze Topographic Map of the Presidio|
|P17AS00696||NCPE-SERO Cultural Landscapes Program Interns|
|NPS 17 NERO 0148||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|P17AS00701||Facilities-Maintenance and Interpretation Interns at Jimmy Carter & Andersonville NHS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00630", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.